Monday, January 5, 2015

What is up family? Happy New Year! Guess what we did for new years? (EP)

Dear Family/Friends,

We had splendid New Years Day. Complete with a New investigator and weekly planning. Then we also exchanged with the Elders in Notts 4. I was with Elder Gros in my area while Elder Winder went with Elder Battles.

New Years Eve was like this... Normal Proselyting day... Then we were in by 6 to work on our area book/clean the flat. We also took some time to play Settlers of Catan. It was one of our purchases over the Christmas Weekend. It is a great game.

I don't remember what I have or haven't told you over these last two weeks. I usually err on the lacking information side.

On the missionary side of things, we have gotten 6 new investigators over the last two weeks which has been good for us. We still have a lot of potential to improve but we are on the way up.

I have only fallen over because of the ice 3 times so life is good. No injuries to report.

We'll be having our zone meeting this week and then our interviews with President Rasmussen the next week. It seems like forever since I've sat down and spoken with President. Then again, I did see him at Christmas Conference.

Elder Winder and I are loving life. We get along pretty well. He has made me more dramatic. Our daily conversations are a lot more intense than what they were two weeks ago.

My new years resolution is to find those people whom I am supposed to find on my mission. I may have already found some, but I want to make sure I fulfill my purpose as the Lord's servant called to this area. I will do so by being obedient, working hard, and being myself.

Thanks for your prayers and love everybody!

Have a wonderful day! Enjoy school sisters haha!

-Elder Packer

Wishing all a very Cool and SNOWY Merry Christmas from Nottingham 2014!



Hey I want to know what you think about this suit! Sister/Mom advice GO! (Jake is going to get a suit or two before coming home, so he is on the hunt! It will obviously have an European flair to it!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment