Mom and Dad:
Flight Plans: We're flying Delta all the way. **I will be calling to check in while in Detroit. If our flights are on time, I'll be calling sometime that day. I could call in Salt Lake, but we're not positive if we'll have time so Detroit was our best bet we were thinking. I'll have to go through security in Amsterdam which will take more time. I wish I knew exactly when would be the best so you wouldn't have to have a foggy few hours of waiting. SOME time for SURE I'll call. If Salt Lake works out and I call, I'll send angels to help it get through :). Woot!
Sister Nicole Packer