Monday, December 22, 2014

I'm still here in Nottingham. (EP)

Merry Christmas! I yelled that at a lot of random people today. I got some positive responses!

I don't have long so here is the low down.
 
I'm staying in Nottingham 2B. 
 
I got a new companion! Elder Winder from Highland, UT.
 
Christmas Skyping will be about 7or 8pm NOTTINGHAM TIME. By the way, I didn't get moved on transfers. "I'm still here..." (The Kid) so I'll be in Nottingham for Christmas for sure.
 
We will be skyping at a members home named Dean. He's the best.
 
Half of my district changed. Crazy huh. Literally, every team changed. 4/8 missionaries left.
 
Holy Cow I'm loving life here. People are opening up to us like crazy because they are feeling the Christmas spirit. Elder Vernon, shout out to you because we are teaching a man from Ghana!
 
FAMILY! HERE IS YOUR TASK! BE PREPARED WITH A BAJILLION QUESTIONS OR TOPICS OF CONVERSATION. WILL YOU DO IT? I PROMISE BLESSINGS.
 
-Elder Packer :)

P.S. Elder Winder has been going crazy with the DoTerra oils. We've been using all sorts for all sorts of symptoms. I even let this member in my ward try it because she has an eternal cough.

No comments:

Post a Comment