Monday, December 1, 2014

The last email of my mission... (SP)

Well, here goes nothing, the last email of my mission.  What a weird thought.  But hey, they gotta end sometime.

I'm not really sure what to say except that I'm so grateful to have been a missionary.  I read a talk today from last conference that gave me all the peace I needed to know that what I've felt and learned here won't stop when I take the nametag off.  What a relief!  So grateful!

I know this work is true.  I know Christ lives.  I know He is loving God who expects great things of us because we ARE indeed great.  I know that all things are possible through the merits and grace of the Atonement.  I know that prayer works!  I know that God's love is always there for us.  I know this work has turned me and others into the person I truly WANT to be, which I could not have become on my own, in any sort of measure, or world.  In the name of Jesus Christ, amen!

Sister Packer
Alpine German-speaking Mission
July 2013 - December 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment