Monday, February 9, 2015

What kind of stuff do you want to know? (EP)

What kind of stuff do you want to hear from me?
 
I ended up doing a whole bunch of random splits this week. I was with Elder Tupou twice, Elder Battles for a whole day and Elder Nogueroles once. The cause was this: Everyone in our district was sick except for Elder Winder which is messed up. In order to make appointments work and get some work done in both areas we did a couple of needed exchanges, even if they were just mini ones. Hopefully it ended up being more productive than it would have been otherwise.
 
Oh and we had zone meeting which was nice. There are a few new people in the zone. Sister Ellis and Elder Haynie came up from Leicester zone so I get to be with them again.
 
I'm not sick. I got really strict with myself and didn't have any sweets or dairy for the entire week and bada bing I'm healthy.
 
Our flat is disgusting. We need to clean it. Yuck.
 
We got a media referral named Samson. He is really cool, we taught him the first lesson and got a return appointment in two weeks. I know it is a long time, so pray that he will get an answer that the Book of Mormon is true in the meantime.
 
Keep up the prayers for Liz, she is opening up with members and asking them questions. That is a good sign.
 
Pictures are of last p-day in Notts City Center.
 
-Elder Jacob Packer

P-Day in Notts City Center #1

P-Day in Notts City Center #2

No comments:

Post a Comment