Monday, June 15, 2015

Elder Holland and Sister Dalton! (SH)

Hey!! 

i don't have a whole lot of time! not any actually but i wanted to say that I love ya so much! thanks for your email! I'm glad that the meds are doing a lot better! Keep that hope! I'm praying for you! Tell bre and all of them that I love them!! 

IM SO STOKED FOR LYDIA I CAN'T EVEN CONTAIN MYSELF I WANT A VIDEO AND PICTURES AND EVERYTHING GOOD THAT COMES FROM MISSION CALLS AND I MIGHT CRY BUT ITS OKAY BECAUSE THEY ARE TEARS OF JOY AND IM SO PROUD!!

totally improper sentence.. oh well.

Oh so we met Elder Holland and Sister Dalton! Didn't know who she was but it was cool! 

spiritual weeks, lots of finding! New ward mission leader and things have already been amazing! This transfer is going to be a good one! Oh and I got a new companion her name is Sister Lammintaus and she is from Finland!!




No comments:

Post a Comment