Monday, June 15, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELLE!! (EP)

A BIRTHDAY POEM TO DANIELLE:

I have a sister named Danielle,
she has two hundred things to tell
She is thirteen, a ripe young age
I was much older at that stage

She has a bajillion friends
And so much to do
She can count the people to love
and she loves them all

She cannot count something so real
despite her new maturity
which is the love for her I feel!

Love, 

Elder Jake Packer

Hope you  had a good Birthday Danielle!

This week has been a good one. Joey our investigator is doing amazing. That guy went finding with us. Haha, he is a legend. Please pray for our man Joey. He would appreciate it I'm sure. He is aiming for the4th of July to be baptised.

My companion is a stud. I love him a lot. Well done Boshard crew for bringing him up right.

Love,

Elder Packer

p.s. please feel the sincerity in this email. I know it is short, but I mean every word.

No comments:

Post a Comment