- the sun is shining
- I'm still a missionary :)
- I have a family who loves me and is excited to see me
- I have a stellar companion who supports me and is patient with me
- we have a LOT of cake at home :) and mac n cheese!
- we have more than enough food at home
- Gorceries today: berries, milk, cheese, yogurt, and lightbulbs....good for the week :)
- (we have a LOT of eating appointments this week...)
- + Thanksgiving
- Got a recipe for Arepas! Columbian food
- Christmans markets are opening up
- We had two, count 'em, TWO appointments with Sebastian this week
- Natalie is progressing beautifully. She reads, prays, comes to church and is excited to prepare herself for the Temple (thanks gpa Packer for the temple pamphlet!) She can't do her own family names (doesn't have permission from her family), but is excited to help other members with theirs. She's excited for the goals we've set to getting her to the temple. TRUE CONVERSION!
Monday, November 24, 2014
Gratitude Attitude. (SP)
Sooooo, our email time got smashed into a fourth of the time so this'll be quick. But I wanted to briefly share my experience with it all.
I was pretty upset because I was excited to bring you all to my mission this week. So many miracles happened and I was excited to let you hear all about it. We're sharing a computer and while Sister Smith was writing, I wrote down a list of alllll the things I'm grateful for despite my frustration in not getting a lot of time. I'd like to share that list with you today.
I am (''going to be'' is *crossed out*) grateful today because...
Til next week!