Monday, May 5, 2014

Ahhhh, the joy of never making it all happen :) (SP)

Haha I realized something this week.  As Sister Brinck and I talked today, she told me that sometimes I'm really intense and could smile more.  Man!  I was so glad to hear it!  So, I'm going to smile more.  I realized something ELSE that I've forgotten.  I'm grateful to know that I'll never do all the stuff I want to do.  A lot, yes.  Can I be very productive, absolutely.  Will I be able to do IT ALL.  Uh, no.  Whew!  I'm glad to have accepted that today.  It would be hell living in a perfect world wouldn't it?  As mortals?  That wouldn't make sense or give us NEARLY as many hilarious adventures.  Life is really fun.

I read Helaman 5:12 this week and also Moses 5:9-11.  Take a second and read em if you want.  THey brought me so much peace about the purpose and value of life!  

Hey.  Don't take it too hard, k?  Ooooooone step at a time.  Take more time to pray, less time to do it all.  He'll help ya.  In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Loves!

SIster Packer

No comments:

Post a Comment