Monday, May 12, 2014

Here we are in Cardiff on P-day (EP)

Hello everyone!
We are here in the Cardiff Library. We are heading to Zone P-day later in Rhiwbina so we emailed here. Rhiwbina is part of Cardiff.
It was wierd here because Mothers day was a month or two ago for the British. I absolutely love the Cardiff Zone. I've spent the first 6 transfers here and I will be sad to leave it. That is assuming of course that I'm leaving this next transfer. This is a 5 week transfer so it feels super short. Usually transfers are 6 weeks.
We got a new stake presidency this week. So that is exciting.
We've been flogged a lot this week. Our goals were high but the lessons didn't seem to hold. The good news is that we are working with the Less-active members in the ward a lot more. Miracles are happening. It is cool to think I'm helping the convert of missionaries from many years back stay active. I know they would hope the missionaries here serving their converts would be dilligent and faithful. I feel a bit protective of the people here in this ward, a little bit too much probably. Is that good? If the Lord really is watching over this area than I have no reason to worry. I know He is watching over this area.
Mom, the notebook I've got is red. A different color would be nice. I don't know what the size of it is... I'll check on that, but remind me too.
Josh, Christian and Dad, please send me stories and stuff from your missions. When you were in leadership positions, in hard lessons, GQing anything you desire.
I love you all!
-Elder Packer

There are pictures of when we had district P-day. We almost burned down their flat.



No comments:

Post a Comment