Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Prepare for Skype (EP)

I'm not sure who will be there when I Skype but for everybody who is, be prepared! Just have the best stories and quotes (I hope you are using the quote book) ready for me and I'll do the same for you.

Everybody be prepared to give me your life situation in 2 minutes:)

It will all work out. 7pm WALES time on Sunday May 11th.

Oh and can I see Mya when we skype? I've got a few questions for her. Just kidding. I just want to see her for 2 seconds. 

Questions to be prepared for:

Progress of the little ones that will soon join the family!

Any mission call updates?

Jobs

School

Lydia-Dating

Jessie-Hopefully not dating

Danielle-BETTER NOT BE DATING

Bre-Keep beating up the boys. That doesn't count as dating. 

What questions do you have for me?

-Elder Jacob Packer

No comments:

Post a Comment