Monday, April 7, 2014

General Conference (EP)

Dear everyone,

I will now add my remarks to those of the many other missionaries that have commented on general conference. IT WAS GREAT! 

Sadly, I haven't seen the sunday afternoon session yet. It was the only session we weren't able to see. But the rest of it was very interesting. I paid more attention to doctrinal facts than I have in the past. Such as scriptural references, quotes from prophets regarding principles of the gospel and so forth. I didn't learn much, I plan on studying the notes I took, and the talks a lot more over the next 6 months to learn a lot more. Digging deep into the rich soil of the gospel. (Those poetic metaphors people use in Conference, they get me every time)

I don't have too much time, our email time is cut short today because of Zone P-Day. We'll be playing sports and dying Easter Eggs. 

Dad, I'm doing good. Yes there are more stresses than before but I'm learning a TON. 

Natalie/Christian/Andi ITS A GIRL? Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her when I get back! If you want suggestions of welsh names let me know:) Yep, Dad you were right. You'll need to pretend that Mia is a guy.

I love you all! 
-Elder Jacob Packer

No comments:

Post a Comment