Monday, August 18, 2014

The Dodge is in! (EP)

Elder Shaw is opening up a new area in Nuneaton. What a beast. I'm still here in Westcotes for two more because I'm training a new missionary. He is AWESOME. I love him already. His name is Elder Andreas Lindquist from Sweden. I'm so excited to be with him. He's 19 years old, his hobbies include pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. Just kidding. He really is 19 but he plays loads of sports and apparently is a beast at Judo. 

So other news, a missionary just returned home to this ward. His name is Elder Isaac Allison. He served in the Scotland Ireland. He's cool. There are a few missionaries who are heading out in the next few weeks from this ward. One to Ghana West Accra, Mesa Arizona, and Hong Kong. 

CAROLE CAME TO CHURCH! 
That was the miracle of the week. Thank you for your prayers. She is feeling support from somewhere, otherwise she wouldn't be moving forward like she is. Keep praying for her and her husband Tony.

Mina didn't come to church which was weird. She said she would come by walking on her own. I am fully confident she was going to come, she must have lost her way or something. We'll call her later today to figure it out. I'm not to worried about her.

Mama, I accessed the family search stuff. Who knew it was so simple?? Yep, I'm changed forever. Thank you for telling me how!

Natalie, I've been praying every night for you and the little tike to be healthy and safe. So... Keep being healthy and safe!

Love,

Elder Jacob Packer



I'm training a new missionary. He is AWESOME. I love him already. His name is Elder Andreas Lindquist from Sweden.


Elder Shaw is opening up a new area in Nuneaton. What a beast. (far left, Jake's last companion, barely!)



So the kid with the blue tie is going to Ghana West Accra. The lad in the glasses is going to Mesa, Arizona. The guy without the suit jacket just got home from Scotland/Ireland.




No comments:

Post a Comment