Wednesday, September 11, 2013

"TO ZA FRONT!" (EP)


Well, I'm in England now!! It is really nice here, its never too hot but never too cold. Everybody kept telling me that I wouldn't be seeing the sun while I was here but It has been sunny ( at least partly sunny) for most of the days I've been here in the MTC.
My companion is Elder Kircher. Guess where he is from. Munich Germany! Yeah, he doesn't speak English fluently. It's been really fun though, and He's improved exponentially since we started. Miracles do happen. He can teach lessons now! At least parts of them.
My favorite thing I've ever heard him say was when we were talking about leaving the MTC and entering the field.
He enthusiastically cried
"TO ZA FRONT!"
Its my new motto.
Yep we are getting ready to head out to the front lines. It will be awesome! I'm genuinley  excited to do this. Practice helps a ton. We role play every day.  I love it here, and I know it is the right place for me to be.
Thanks for the E mails I've gotten! I look forward to hearing from you!
Love
Elder Packer

No comments:

Post a Comment