Monday, September 1, 2014

Hello! Autumn is on it's way. (EP)

Greetings from Leicester, England,

So this morning we got this random call from some Elders in the London mission. What the random? We had a missed call from them, we called them back and he was like "Who am I speaking too?" I told him "Elder Packer. Who am I speaking too?" " Elder.... something that started with a B." 
"Where are you serving?" he asked. 
"Westcotes" I said, assuming he meant which ward I was in.
"No, which Mission are you serving in?" 
"Oh, England Birmingham mission."( I had assumed he was in our mission until this point)"Which mission are you in?" 
"London" he said. "So how are things going? etc etc. Seeya later!"

He claimed it was a pocket dial. Hmmm. Who has the Westcotes missionaries in their contact list when they are serving in London??

The days are still warm but that feeling is here. Yep, the feeling of autumn. Everyone is really happy. It has just been a happy week. Which is really weird because we were FAR from reaching our goals. Yet, I'm enjoying myself a lot more. I'm not sure what is going on. Elder Lindquist has only been out for like 3 weeks so I just hope I'm still setting a good example for him. He and I have had a lot of good discussions about how to accomplish our goals this week. They are possible. Easily within reach.

Excited to hear about the BABY!

CHRISTIAN BRINTON HAPPY BIRTHDAY! YOU ARE A BEAST! "MAY YOU LIVE TO BE A THOUSAND YEARS OLD."
(Dad will know that quote)

-Elder Packer

No comments:

Post a Comment