Monday, April 27, 2015

ELDER BOSHARD IS MY NEW COMPANION/HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! (EP)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA! I can't even adequately describe it here, I am planning on sending you a card:) Just know that I thought of you yesterday and yelled "Happy Birthday Mom!" 

ELDER BOSHARD IS MY NEW COMPANION! He is from Draper UT. Turns out he lives close to the Gabrielsons:) Small world. 

Yep. That is the biggest news of the week:) He is a beast. We are already getting work done. He's got the faith and he's fearless. 

Oh and we got Jordi on a baptismal date for the 30th of May!!!!!! He came to church yesterday and loved it. He's working on understanding the English but it was a great experience. He will do it, the only concern he has so far is that he won't know what to say to his friends if they ask him about his new religion. Pray for Jordi por favor!

Oh how I wish I had my camera. I would send some pictures, but alas, I must send them next week.

My week long exchange with Elder Hern was one of the best things of my mission. I loved it. We basically consider ourselves companions now.

The other miracle is a sweet lady named Liva walked into church. She is so nice, we are meeting her tonight and hopefully we can teach her family as well. I'm so excited for her.

Thanks everyone for your prayers. Keep them coming, the Lord is working miracles here in Burton on Trent!

-Elder Packer 

Burton on Trent
with Elder Boomer Boshard

P.S. KORI, I read this scripture and thought of you:) 1 Peter 2:18. Go ahead, look it up. (Lydia and Jessie, this may apply to you as well) If you need a hint, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment