Monday, January 6, 2014

Here in Wales the Heavens weep... more like an emotional breakdown.

Dear Everyone,

The rain has been insane here!  It has been hailing a bunch too. It was pretty funny, we were on our way home and the hail was blowing everything over. I was pretty much 30 yards from the house. I jumped off my bike and turned my back to the wind because it hurt so much. It was like getting an airsoft gun volley to the face!

The people here say this is way worse than normal. That's a relief. If it was like this all of the time... shudder.

When it isn't hailing though, it is just really wet. Lots of rain, lots of wet socks. It is fun though, the people are sometimes nicer when we knock on their doors because they feel sorry for us.  Yep, it is all part of the plan. 

I'm continually convinced that every single thing that happens is all part of Heavenly Father's plan. I love being a part of that plan. Even if it means changing your socks three times a day :)

I love being a missionary!!

I love you all!

Elder Jacob Packer

No comments:

Post a Comment