Monday, July 14, 2014

This week will sadly be short. (SP)

This week will sadly be short.  There were some other things I felt I needed to write.  But for the family email, I want to officially say,
Happy Birthday to Courtney on the 2nd!!
Happy Birthday to my brand new glorious Eden (Jaquiline??) ;) Packer!!
And Happy Birthday to my wonderful Daddy Bear on the 7th! 
These people really were an influence in my life of people that give up their own comforts to allow us to enjoy who they are and be blessed from their service.  Eden, for leaving her Heavenly Home, taking the leap, and joining our family who is more than ecstatic that she's here.  I couldn't hold back the tears just thinking about Courtney doing a natural birth.  I can't tell you how in awe I am at both mother and daughter.  Babies are miracles as they are and to know that, if the atonement covers all pain and sorrow.
I know our Redeemer lives and loves us.  I know this work is His work.  In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

I love you all so much.  Don't give up no matter how hard something might be.  Trust in God.  Trust that He's there.  Pray to Him and give Him everything.
Love,
Sister Packer

(FYI from Mom: In Jake's last email, he made his request that Eden's middle name be Jaquiline, named after him, of course.  But the actual name for their newest niece is Eden Monique Packer, born July 5, 2014 in Brigham City, #100 Great Grandchild on Packer's side and Lawrence and my second granddaughter--we only have 2 and they're both girls, with another girl coming in 7 weeks to Natalie and Christian!  So, just to clarify so that there are no confusions on family history records!)  This is Josh and Courtney's little Eden, 12 hours old.

Eden Monique Packer

Christian, Natalie, and Andelyn Brinton 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment