Monday, November 10, 2014

It is a small world within the church. (EP)

Mom, you guessed it. I'm in Nottingham!

My area is Nottingham 2B. I'm still a district leader. My companion which is the part that makes it a small world is.... drum roll......

ELDER JAKE SEVERE FROM THE 14th WARD IN THE LINDON UTAH WEST STAKE.

Haha, he is from my stake. I went to Oak Canyon with this kid. He went to Timpanogos High School. What a beast.
Elder Lindquist stayed in Westcotes and has Elder Hardy as his new companion. Elder Hardy is from Australia, they should do well together. They are both into physical fitness and such. They will do great.

So yeah. that is the Dodge.

Mom before I forget here is my address:

25 Potters Hollow
Bulwell
Nottingham NG6 8PB
ENGLAND, UK

I'll most likely be here for several transfers but you never know.

We've had some good times already. Lots of finding. The first week with a new companion is always a little bit stiff. You aren't really yourself until a week or two into it. We have had a good time nonetheless. We have been finding loads of people here in Bulwell. It is the main city center where we GQ.

I went tracting for the first time in ages. Wow. It is a whole new workout. The people here aren't as... abrupt. They are just as honest, just nicer about it:)

We actually got some potentials from tracting. My mind has been blown.

Leaving Leicester was super hard. I really really really didn't want to leave. Then Brother Mann made the final blow. He was like, "Well, this may be the last time I see you in this life.". OUCH. I had to take a cry break in the bathroom after that. It became real that I was leaving.

Anyway, I'll send loads of pictures, mostly goodbye pictures. You probably won't know these people but I need to share my emotional load with somebody!

Oh yeah, one more wierd thing. I'm now the district leader of my old district leader, Elder McFarland. Weird. He is cool.

I don't have a picture of my new district but the people in it are these:

Elder McFarland (Bountiful, UT) with Elder Nogueroles (California, San Diego) (the one wearing the santa hat)
Elder Ashby (Colorado) and Elder Gros (Proper French accent! He made us crepes for district meeting!)
Elder Packer and Elder Severe
Sister Pickett (Las Vegas, NV) and Sister Pascua-Dozon (Philipino, raised in Spain). 

NEW COMPANION: IT IS A SMALL WORLD! My companion is Elder Jake Severe from the 14th ward! What the shnork?! I went to Oak Canyon with this kid! (shnork is an Armenian word passed on to us from Jake's older brother Josh who served a mission in Yerevan Armenia)



more pictures:
Chris Abley
Theo Zake
Morgan Abley (ward missionary, beast)



Ok, it is not very easy to see the faces, but here are the people from my beloved Westcotes district:
Sister Lamb(Syracuse UT), Sister Curtis (Provo UT she just went home! Weird!), Sister Powley (Las Vegas), Sister Ellis (Vernal UT I'm pretty sure...), Elder Wagstaff (Billings, Montana), Elder Lindquist (Stockholme Sweden), Elder Packer, Elder Magda (Hungary)

My beloved Westcotes district:  Sister Lamb(Syracuse UT), Sister Curtis (Provo UT she just went home! Weird!), Sister Powley (Las Vegas), Sister Ellis (Vernal UT I'm pretty sure...), Elder Wagstaff (Billings, Montana), Elder Lindquist (Stockholme Sweden), Elder Packer, Elder Magda (Hungary)


Elder Nogueroles (California, San Diego) (the one wearing the santa hat)




No comments:

Post a Comment