Monday, December 2, 2013

I'm learning the ropes (EP)

Dear People,
 
I thought I knew how to do missionary work. Then Elder Eppel really started letting me take control of all of our teaching, planning, basically all of the situations. (We would usually just switch off).  Turns out I didn't know as much as I thought. But two great things have happened during these last couple of weeks.
 
1. I have learned A TON
2. I have had more fun doing missionary work than ever before!
 
I am starting to feel more capable, I love it. Even though I still don't know a lot, I know some. I know enough to get by. I'll keep doing my best. Thanks for the emails and pictures everybody!
 
Turns out on Thanksgiving Day we had mexican chicken on rice at a members house! Sooo good! I was definately grateful for it!
 
Bre, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! and HAPPY BAPTISM!!!...?
 
Did you guys know Nicole is going to Austria? So cool!!!
 
-Elder Jacob Packer

No comments:

Post a Comment