Monday, December 2, 2013

Wien, Österreich! (SP)

Hello from Vienna!
 
Holy COW I live in Vienna, Austria.  Everything I see, walk on, breath, is older than my own country.  When I first got here, it was very new, but in the last couple days, the Lord has already blessed me with so many incredible sources of comfort that cannot be described.  I'm so grateful I get to be here in Vienna.  Heavenly Father has blessed me with so many blessings already. 
 
I'm working with my wonderful companion Sister Clark from American Fork, UT!  She's a gem and is so sensitive to the Spirit!  I'm so excited to work with her!
 
I met my wonderful ward yesterday!  I'm in an international ward and everything is in ENGLISH.  It's super weird, but so great!  I'm greatful for the filling spirit I get by hearing church in my mother tongue.  The language of the Spirit can be translated into any language and it's so cool so see it works no matter what you're speaking! 
 
We have a baptism on Saturday!  His name is Destiny and is from Africa.  He's so great!  We're so excited for him!
 
Sorry this is incredibly short.... smoke filled lungs makes it hard to concentrate.  But the work is going well and hope is ever abounding here in Vienna!  Pray for those who are ready to be found!
 
Faithfully,
Sister Packer

No comments:

Post a Comment